Terms & Conditions
1. Registration is not transferrable and not refundable.
2. Organisers will be allowed to e-mail promotional material from our corporate partners and SSS promotional material to the participants e-mail address. All correspondence will be from an official SSS e-mail account only.
3. SSS will not at any cost reveal your personal or contact information to any third party or corporate partners.
4. Requests for refunds will be entertained on a case to case basis. Kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for a refund.
5. In the event of a dispute, the decision of the organising committee will be final.
6. SSS will not be responsible for participants who successfully register but do not attend the conference. Non-attendance during the event is the sole responsibility of the participant alone.
7. Each successful registration will be provided with an email on further instructions on how to register and attend the conference. One participant will be able to sign in using only one device at a time.
9. Organisers may not be able to address all questions asked during the conference in the interest of time. Questions to be answered live will be selected based on relevance to clinical practice and in the best interest of the participants.
10. Any information on the website should not be reproduced without prior permission from the organisers.